Our legal team is always close by, with 9 convenient offices, including Baltimore and Columbia, MD
Come to the lawyers who handle only personal injury cases. If you have suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligence, let us put our experience to work for you. At Plaxen & Adler, P.A., our attorneys have handled auto accident cases, workers’ compensation cases, medical malpractice cases and all types of personal injury claims throughout Maryland for almost 30 years.
With nine convenient offices and more than 60 years of combined legal experience, we are one of the most widely recognized personal injury law firms in Maryland. Since 1985, we have been helping victims just like you recover the just compensation they deserve.
Well-respected, notable leaders in the field
Our Maryland personal injury attorneys are well known throughout the legal community and other industries statewide for their ability to zealously advocate on behalf of our clients. Over the years, we have earned this respected reputation due to our aggressive and well-prepared approach, and several landmark case victories. We know how to protect our clients’ interests and how to pursue the best possible results in every case.
Focused on personal injury and workers’ compensation cases
Unlike most law firms, our accident lawyers only handle personal injury cases, including:
- Automobile Accidents: It Is difficult to juggle the medical, insurance, legal and property consequences of an automobile accident. Let us help take some of the burden off your shoulders so you can focus on what is most important: your health.
- Workers’ Compensation: Big insurance companies employ lawyers to make sure you receive little or no money for your injuries. This is often the case for accidents that occur in the workplace. Speak with an experienced Maryland workers’ compensation attorney as soon as possible after suffering a work-related injury.
- Social Security Disability: We advocate on behalf of clients who have received benefits denials for Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Insurance benefits. If you are disabled and cannot work, we also will work with you to file the initial application for Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Insurance, and handle your case throughout the entire process.
- Product Liability: We represent consumers in product liability actions who suffered injuries due to defective products, ranging from unsafe toys to elevator and escalator injuries.
- Slip-and-Fall Injuries: Slippery floors cause slip-and-fall injuries that can lead to serious injury.. We help injured individuals recover compensation when someone else’s negligence caused the slip-and-fall.
- Animal Attacks: Dog bites and other animal attacks often cause life-long injuries, including permanent scarring and disfigurement. Let us help you obtain the compensation you deserve and need to help cover current and future costs.
- Medical Malpractice: If you suffered injury due to a hospital or doctor’s negligence, reach out to us. We handle a variety of medical malpractice claims, including surgical errors and labor delivery errors that cause birth injuries such as cerebral palsy.
- Nursing Home Negligence: If your loved one suffered an injury because of nursing home negligence or abuse, turn to the personal injury law firm Maryland trusts, and let us help you.
- Wrongful Death: If you lost someone you love to due to the negligence or recklessness of another, talk to our experienced team. You do not have to bear the financial consequences of this horrible event by yourself.
It is important to understand that if you don’t hire the right personal injury lawyer, you could lose some or all of your legal rights to pursue a personal injury case. Connect with our law firm right away to preserve your rights.
Contact our experienced Maryland personal injury lawyers today
If you sustained a personal injury in Maryland, call the injury attorneys at Plaxen & Adler, P.A. today at 410-988-4449 or submit your contact information by filling out our contact us form so that we can meet to discuss your case.
There are also operators standing by right now that can assist you. This is a free consultation. And, if you’re unable to come to one of our offices, we can visit you in the hospital or your home. Evening and weekend appointments are available, too. Victims of personal injury come to the Maryland injury lawyers who handle only personal injury cases — the Law Offices of Plaxen & Adler, P.A.
Se Habla Español