At Plaxen & Adler, P.A., we are committed to helping law students pursue their educational dreams, especially those interested in a career helping the injured. That is why we award an annual Plaxen and Adler Scholarship.
Each year, the firm awards $2500 to an enrolled law student or someone who has been accepted to commence law school in the fall. The individual should have an interest in civil trial advocacy and possess a commitment to diversity and inclusion.
There is still time to apply for the 2020 Plaxen and Adler Scholarship. We will be accepting applications until June 1, 2020.
Meet our previous winners
Eligibility requirements for scholarship applications
In order to be eligible for consideration, applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled, or accepted for enrollment for the upcoming semester, in an accredited law school
- Demonstrate an interest in civil advocacy, the concept of a fair civil justice system, and representing those who have been injured or had their civil rights jeopardized
- Submit the following information in the application
- A resume
- An essay/letter up to 1000 words on how you fit the criteria
- Up to three letters of recommendation
How do I apply for the scholarship?
Applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. When you submit your documentation, please use “Plaxen and Adler Scholarship Application 2020 – [Your Name Here]” in the subject line. All applications must be submitted in full by June 1, 2020.
The firm will notify the 2020 scholarship winner.
If you are enrolled in law school, or have been accepted to law school for the upcoming semester, Plaxen & Adler, P.A., wants to help you. Please apply now, or call Plaxen & Adler, P.A. for more information: 410.730.7737.