Maryland’s Premier Personal Injury Attorneys
A skilled legal team with offices throughout the state, including in Baltimore and Columbia, MD
Plaxen & Adler, P.A. provides comprehensive and aggressive representation on behalf of personal injury and medical malpractice victims throughout the state of Maryland. For more than 30 years, our Maryland personal injury lawyers have focused our efforts exclusively on injury law, to ensure that clients reap the full benefits of our skills, our resources and our experience when they need them the most. At Plaxen & Adler, P.A., our personal injury attorneys handle auto accident cases, workers’ compensation cases, Social Security Disability cases, medical malpractice cases and all types of injury claims throughout Maryland.
With nine convenient offices and many years of legal experience, we are one of the most widely recognized personal injury law firms in Maryland. Since 1985, we have been helping victims recover the compensation they deserve.
Well-respected, notable leaders in the field
Our Maryland personal injury attorneys are well known throughout the legal community and other industries statewide for their ability to zealously advocate on behalf of our clients. Over the years, we have earned this respected reputation due to our aggressive and well-prepared approach, and several landmark case victories. We know how to protect our clients’ interests and how to pursue the best possible results in every case.
Anchored by award-winning civil trial attorney Bruce Plaxen, our team has grown over the years to better serve the interest of our clients. Associates David Muncy and Josh Plaxen are making names for themselves on a state and national level, contributing not only to the legal profession as a whole, but to the firm’s reputation for client satisfaction.
A leading authority on auto accident cases
Motor vehicle accident victims have special needs. The Maryland auto accident lawyers of Plaxen & Adler, P.A. are adept at handling accident cases throughout Maryland, protecting the families and futures of our clients. Our team handles complex auto accident cases involving:
- Car Accidents: It is difficult to coordinate the medical, insurance, legal and property consequences of an automobile accident. We handle the insurance company, help you obtain a rental car and protect your interests in negotiations or through the court system.
- Truck Accidents: A collision with a commercial truck can have catastrophic consequences. We have the skills and experience handle complex claims involving commercial trucking companies. We can maximize your recovery for personal injuries, bodily injury, economic loss and property damage.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Bikers have less physical protection when on the road, so it stands that they often suffer more serious, life-threatening injuries when involved in a motorcycle accident. Motorcyclists rarely suffer minor injuries. We help injured motorcycle riders in Maryland obtain the compensation they need to get well and protect their families.
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents: Cyclists and pedestrians face unique dangers, especially in city environments. If you were injured in Baltimore or throughout Maryland, we can help.
The firm also handles complex claims involving auto accidents involving taxis and buses, as well as mass transit vehicles.
Focused on personal injury, SSD and workers’ compensation cases
Unlike most law firms, our Maryland accident lawyers only handle personal injury cases, including:
- Workers’ Compensation: Insurance carriers employ lawyers and adjusters to minimize your recovery. This is often the case for accidents that occur in the workplace. Speak with an experienced Maryland workers’ compensation attorney as soon as possible after suffering a work-related injury.
- Social Security Disability: We advocate on behalf of clients who have received benefits denials for Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Insurance benefits. If you are disabled and cannot work, we also will work with you to file the initial application for Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Insurance, and handle your case throughout the entire process.
- Product Liability: We represent consumers in product liability actions who suffered injuries due to defective products, ranging from unsafe toys to elevator and escalator injuries.
- Slip-and-Fall Injuries: Slip-and-fall injuries can lead to serious injury. We help injured individuals recover compensation when someone else’s negligence caused the slip-and-fall.
- Animal Attacks: Dog bites and other animal attacks often cause life-long injuries, including permanent scarring and disfigurement. We have represented the rights of dog bite victims in front of the Maryland General Assembly and in courts around the state. We have the experience to handle all types of animal claims.
- Premises Liability: When you sustain an injury on another person’s property that is related to their negligence, you may be able to file a premises liability claim. Broken guardrails or stairs, or poor construction of a building (such as defective electrical wiring or building code violations) or poorly stored overhead objects (such as products in a store) can all contribute to your injury.
- Medical Malpractice: If you suffered injury due to a hospital or doctor’s negligence, you need an aggressive and prepared advocate on your side. We handle a variety of medical malpractice claims, including surgical errors and labor delivery errors that cause birth injuries such as cerebral palsy.
- Nursing Home Negligence: If your loved one suffered an injury because of nursing home negligence or abuse, turn to the personal injury law firm Maryland trusts, and let us help you.
- Wrongful Death: If you lost someone you love to due to the negligence or recklessness of another, talk to our experienced team of wrongful death attorneys. You do not have to bear the financial consequences of this horrible event by yourself.
It is important to understand that if you do not hire the right Maryland personal injury lawyer, you could lose some or all of your legal rights to pursue a personal injury case. Connect with our law firm right away to preserve your rights.
Contact our experienced Maryland personal injury lawyers today
If you sustained a personal injury in Maryland, call the personal injury attorneys at Plaxen & Adler, P.A. today at 410-988-4449 or submit your contact information by filling out our contact us form so that we can meet to discuss your case.
There are also operators standing by right now that can assist you. This is a free consultation. If you are unable to come to one of our offices, we can visit you in the hospital or your home. Evening and weekend appointments are available, too. Victims of personal injury come to the Maryland lawyers who handle only personal injury cases — the Law Offices of Plaxen & Adler, P.A.
Se Habla Español