Maryland’s Premier Injury Lawyers
A trusted source for legal counsel in Baltimore, Columbia and beyond
A serious car accident, a devastating fall, an act of medical malpractice: these events can all lead you to sustain serious injuries, which can impact your life and the lives of your family members in many ways. You want a Maryland injury attorney who understands your unique situations, and who can document your injuries correctly and efficiently in order to help you obtain the compensation you need to move forward.
Plaxen & Adler, P.A. knows what it takes. We have helped personal injury victims throughout Maryland get the help they need, when they need it. Plaxen & Adler was founded in 1985 and for more than 30 years, our lawyers have been working to maximize compensation for accident victims in Maryland.
How can we help you today?
At Plaxen & Adler, P.A., we limit our practice to personal injury cases and all we do is protect the rights of personal injury victims in Maryland. Most personal injury cases are settled with insurance carriers prior to litigation. The experienced injury lawyers at Plaxen & Adler, P.A., negotiate your settlements to maximize the level of compensation that those who caused your injury must pay. However, if the settlement offers you receive are not fair, we are fully prepared to take your case to trial. Our injury lawyers apply our in-depth knowledge of Maryland personal injury law to zealously protect your rights.
We routinely handle complex litigation involving:
- Automobile accidents: Car accidents and truck accidents cause extensive physical injuries and property damage. Do not get stuck with paying the bills if someone else negligently caused your accident. Get help with your automobile accident by contacting an experienced accident attorney.
- Product liability: A design defect, a problem during manufacturing or a marketing error can lead to a defective product injury. Learn more about product liability claims and what steps you can take to recover full and fair compensation.
- Premises liability: Whether you sustained injuries while at a friend’s house, after being bitten by a dog, after a slip-and-fall accident on someone else’s property or in an elevator or escalator accident at the mall, you have the right to pursue damages to cover your financial losses. Let us help you understand your premises liability claim.
- Medical malpractice: Doctors and nurses owe you a special duty of care. If they breach that duty and cause you harm, you have the right to pursue compensation for lost wages, current and future medical expenses, pain, aggravation, inconvenience, suffering, disfigurement and more. Learn more about medical malpractice claims.
- Birth injuries: Improper medical techniques or negligent care in labor and delivery wards lead to birth injuries ranging from shoulder dystocia to brain injury to cerebral palsy. You can recover damages for this negligence that can help your child now and throughout his or her life.
- Fungal meningitis: If you contracted fungal meningitis after receiving a contaminated steroid injection, contact a personal injury attorney for dedicated representation. If you have lost a loved one due to this terrible disease, we can also help.
- Workers’ compensation claims: Workers’ compensation claims require special knowledge and experience with the intricate forms and interrelationships between employee, employer and insurer. If you’ve been injured while on the job, take action to get the compensation you deserve.
- Social Security Disability claims: The Social Security Disability Insurance process is complex and requires strict adherence to requirements. One misstep can lead you to a denial. For the greatest likelihood of success, seek out knowledgeable assistance with your initial filing, your denied claim or your SSD appeal.
- Wrongful death: Any personal injury accident can cause severe injuries and lead to death. In these circumstances, pursuing a wrongful death claim not only allows you to recover damages to assist with your loved one’s final expenses, but it also provides you with the opportunity to hold the negligent party accountable for his or her actions or inaction.
If you are wondering if you have a claim, and if you do, whether you should settle or litigate, contact our Maryland personal injury law firm. We have successfully represented clients in Baltimore, Columbia and throughout the state after they were hurt because of an act of negligence by another person or entity. We want to help you, too.
Call to schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced accident attorney
You have a relatively short period of time to file a personal injury lawsuit after the date of your accident. So if you suffered injuries in an accident and must now face medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other related consequences, contact our Maryland injury lawyers. We have the experience and dedication required to see your claim through to the end. To schedule your free initial consultation, call us at 410-988-4449 or contact our Maryland injury law firm by filling out our contact form. We have 10 convenient offices in Columbia, Baltimore, Silver Spring and throughout the state.