Distinguished Maryland Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Medical malpractice attorneys putting the rights of the injured first since 1985
There are approximately 70 hospitals in the state of Maryland, and hundreds of licensed doctors, surgeons, nurses and health care professionals. We rely on their care and expertise to keep us well every single day. But when one of these professionals or their institutions fails, the repercussions can last a lifetime.
At Plaxen Adler Muncy, P.A., our Maryland medical malpractice lawyers offer comprehensive counsel to the victims of medical malpractice. Our clients have come to expect the highest levels of care for good reason – we always put the needs of clients above all else. Our reputation as formidable litigators has helped our attorneys secure millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for personal injury and medical malpractice victims throughout the state of Maryland. If you or your loved one has suffered needlessly at the hands of a trusted medical professional, you can count on our Maryland medical malpractice attorneys to protect you and your future from the very first day.
If you or someone you know was a patient of Dr. Nikita Levy, click here for more information on the class-action lawsuit.
Innovative strategies for a myriad medical malpractice claims
At Plaxen Adler Muncy, P.A., our Maryland medical malpractice attorneys believe that every case deserves thorough preparation, and every client deserves counsel that is guided both by wisdom and by compassion. Our firm has earned its reputation as the premier personal injury and medical malpractice law firm in Maryland for strictly adhering to the highest ethical levels in our practice, or for treating both clients and their cases with respect and dignity.
What are some examples of medical malpractice?
You can place your trust in us for claims involving:
- Failure to diagnose/ delayed diagnosis: It is a doctor’s duty to carefully review your health conditions and address them appropriately. A failure to diagnose cancer or other disease, or a misdiagnosis of your condition as something else, can lead to severe health consequences or even wrongful death.
- Surgical errors: Emergency room errors and surgical errors occur more often than we would like to think. We represent individuals who have experienced errors such as having surgery performed on the wrong part of their body, or a surgeon leaving a medical instrument in a body cavity.
- Anesthesia errors: One misstep in the administration of anesthesia can lead to serious pain and other physical consequences for a patient. Talk to us if you have suffered after being given the wrong dose of anesthesia, delayed delivery, or any other anesthesia error.
- Prescription errors: Writing the wrong prescription, giving the wrong drug or supplying the incorrect dose are all examples of prescription errors that competent nurses and doctors avoid. Do not continue to suffer due to the medical negligence of your health care providers.
- Contaminated injections: Recently we have witnessed a harsh outbreak of fungal meningitis, all which resulted from contaminated steroid injections. If you are suffering, reach out to us for help.
- Defective medical products: Patients suffer serious medical consequences after using defective medical products such as DePuy hip implants. We can help you recover the compensation you require to pay medical bills and other related expenses caused by your experiences.
- Birth injuries: The most grievous injuries are those which occur to our most innocent victims. Children who suffer birth injuries such as cerebral palsy or Erb’s palsy, shoulder dystocia, or nerve damage caused by surgical tools are entitled to care for those injuries. We also protect the rights of mothers who were injured during the birthing process as a result of a negligent healthcare provider.
- Brain injuries: Neurosurgery is complex, of course, but many brain injuries are caused not by the surgery but by oxygen deprivation, stroke-inducing pharmaceuticals or even seizures. We protect your rights when medical negligence resulted in your brain injury.
Why Plaxen Adler Muncy for your medical malpractice claim?
At Plaxen Adler Muncy, P.A., our Maryland medical malpractice lawyers fight aggressively on your behalf. We do not shy away from complicated cases that are considered by many to be “unwinnable,” nor do we back down when the insurance company cares more about profit than it does about people. Our representative cases include the largest wrongful birth verdict in the history of Montgomery County, and we are dedicated to fighting just as hard on your behalf.
Remember, there is a statute of limitations on filing a malpractice claim, so you need to act fast.
Related information on medical malpractice claims in Maryland
- The Largest Medical Malpractice Verdicts in 2022
- Is It Medical Malpractice if My Doctor is Rude or Disrespectful?
- Can I Sue a Nurse For a Medical Error?
- Can I File a Lawsuit Against My Chiropractor for Malpractice?
- A Few of the Biggest Medical Malpractice Cases of 2021
- Lack of Communication Ends in Unnecessary Amputation
- Medical Mistakes That Cause Strokes
- How Important is the Role of the Expert Witness in a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- Medical Malpractice: Failure to Perform a Timely C-Section
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions About Medical Malpractice in Maryland
Discuss your medical malpractice experience with a Maryland attorney who listens
Our legal team has extensive experience litigating aggressively on behalf of our personal injury clients. If you or someone you love suffered injuries because of medical malpractice, call the Maryland medical malpractice attorneys of Plaxen Adler Muncy at 410-730-7737 or contact us online. We serve clients throughout the state and have law offices in Baltimore, Columbia, Towson, Crofton, Owings Mills, Dundalk, Westminster, Greenbelt and Silver Spring. If requested, we are available to meet you at your home or at the hospital.