|Monday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
Available 24/7. Night and weekend appointments are available.
Help for Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice Victims in Cockeysville, MD
Offering superior legal services since 1985
One serious accident can change a person’s entire life. The medical treatments can keep you from working and the cost can drain your savings, putting your family at risk of losing everything. Plaxen & Adler, P.A. fights on behalf of serious injury and medical malpractice victims whose futures are in jeopardy because of someone else’s negligence. Since our firm’s inception, we have helped people in Cockeysville and throughout the state obtain the compensation they need in order to protect themselves and their loved ones.
A wide array of legal services
At Plaxen & Adler, P.A. we offer our clients comprehensive counsel and support after they have been injured by the actions, or inaction, of another person or entity. Though we handle all manner of personal injury and medical malpractice cases, people commonly seek our help for cases involving:
- Auto accidents. From accidents on the MTA’s Light Rail to collisions between cars, trucks and motorcycles on the Beltway or I-83, Plaxen & Adler, P.A. helps those who are hurt in a motor vehicle or mass transit accidents.
- Premises liability. Property owners must keep their property safe for visitors. Slipping and falling on a patch of icy walkway, being bitten by a dog, or suffering an injury in an elevator or on an escalator are all examples of premises liability cases.
- Product liability. Consumers have the right to expect the products they use to be safe.
- Workers’ compensation. You have the right to expect a safe working environment. Debris-strewn walkways or poor safety equipment can put your heath and your life at risk.
- Social Security Disability. Applying for benefits can be a daunting process. Our skilled team of lawyers can help you through the process, and provide counsel if your claim is denied.
- Medical malpractice. Doctors must perform at a standard level of care. Failure to provide that care, through negligence or dangerous behaviors, may result in new or exacerbated injuries. Plaxen & Adler, P.A. handles complex medical malpractice claims including wrongful birth, hospital errors and birth injuries such as cerebral palsy.
- Wrongful death. The loss of a loved one is tragic under almost every circumstance. We treat your family and your departed family member with the respect and dignity you deserve.
If you or your loved one needs legal assistance after an injury, the attorneys of Plaxen & Adler, P.A. in Cockeysville have the skills, resources and experience you want on your side. We answer your phone calls during the day and the night, and will travel to your home or a hospital to meet with clients who are too ill or injured to come to us.
Learn how our lawyers can help you after a personal injury
Plaxen & Adler, P.A. provides superior legal services for injury victims in Cockeysville and throughout Maryland. If you have been hurt in an accident or by a medical professional, we will fight on your behalf to obtain the compensation you need and the justice you deserve. To schedule a free consultation, please call 410.823.7737 or fill out our convenient contact form.