Protecting Greenbelt and Seabrook Personal Injury Victims
Your advocates for justice in Prince George’s County
Our firm started in Prince George’s County. Upon graduation from Law School, Bruce Plaxen started his career on Ivy Lane. In 1985, he then opened the law firm on Route 1 in Hyattsville.
The most difficult part of sustaining an injury is not necessarily the physical pain; often times, it is the stress and emotional trauma that comes with worrying about your family. Whether you are the primary source of income or an equal contributor to the household income, the costs associated with medical expenses, hospital stays, rehabilitation and potential home renovations can put a financial strain on any family.
At Plaxen & Adler, P.A., we understand the distress a catastrophic injury can cause, and the effects that may have on your family. Since the firm’s inception in 1985, we have provided comprehensive and timely representation for victims in Greenbelt and the community of Seabrook and throughout Prince George’s County. We aim to resolve your case as quickly as possible and obtain fair compensation. When a serious injury has affected your life, you can rely on Plaxen & Adler, P.A. to protect your family and your future.
Personal injury services offered in Greenbelt
Plaxen & Adler, P.A. offers a wide array of legal services to the injured in and around Greenbelt. Though we handle all manner of complex personal injury cases, our clients most often seek our help:
- After a motor vehicle crash involving a car, commercial truck, motorcycle or pedestrian
- When injured using mass transit vehicles, such as buses or the Metro, or in catastrophic cases involving Amtrak trains and plane crashes
- When injured on public property, such as falling on an icy patch of sidewalk or after being attacked by a dog
- Filing wrongful death lawsuits after another person’s negligence has led to the tragic death of a loved one
Our attorneys have the skills, resources and experience to handle complex and intricate personal injury claims with ease and with respect. When you are too hurt or ill to come to our office, we make special arrangements to visit you at home or in the hospital.
Medical malpractice, workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability services
There are times when a person’s injury is a true accident, and times when it is the direct result of negligent behavior and practices. Plaxen & Adler, P.A. represents clients in Greenbelt and Seabrook in:
- Medical malpractice lawsuits, including those against primary care physicians, rehabilitation centers, emergency room doctors, hospital administrators and nursing homes
- Workers’ compensation claims and appeals, for those who were hurt on the job, or were subjected to unsafe working environments
- Social Security Disability claims and appeals, to help those clients obtain the benefits they in order to live and to protect their families
We offer our clients a clear understanding of what lies ahead, and walk them through the process of filing a claim or beginning a lawsuit. We create options for our clients, so they can choose the path that works best for them. Our track record for successful jury verdicts and settlement negotiations has helped solidify our reputation as one of Maryland’s premier personal injury law firms.
Trusted Greenbelt attorneys put clients’ best interests first
Plaxen & Adler, P.A. has protected the Greenbelt and Seabrook communities for years. If you were injured or harmed because of someone else’s negligence, we want to hear from you. Please call 301.220.2201 or fill out our convenient contact form to reserve a no-obligation consultation time with an experienced personal injury attorney at our firm.
Plaxen & Adler, P.A.
|Monday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
Available 24/7. Night and weekend appointments are available.
- Plaxen & Adler, P.A.