A Leading Personal Injury Law Firm in Silver Spring, Maryland
Comprehensive counsel for victims of medical malpractice and serious injuries
Our roots run deep in Montgomery County. Harry Adler, a lifelong Marylander, was born and raised in Langley Park and attended High Point High School where he lead the football team to a State Championship.
When you have suffered an injury because of another person’s negligence, you may experience feelings of frustration and anxiety. At Plaxen & Adler, P.A., we understand what you are going through. Since 1985, our skilled personal injury attorneys have successfully helped victims in Silver Spring, Maryland obtain the compensation they need in order to protect their families and their futures. If a serious accident has left you with questions, we want to help you find the answers.
Services we offer
Plaxen & Adler, P.A. provides a wide array of legal services to the injured. Our clients often recommend us to their friends, family and neighbors for complex cases requiring skilled litigation and thorough preparation. The majority of the cases we handle fall under one of five categories:
- Personal injury. Our lawyers focus on catastrophic injuries resulting from motor vehicle collisions, mass transit accidents, animal attacks, slips and falls and work-place related accidents. We also handle product liability claims involving defective or faulty consumer products.
- Medical malpractice. Our firm protects victims of medical negligence at hospitals, nursing homes and private practices. We routinely handle cases involving birth injuries such as cerebral palsy, contaminated injections, failure to diagnose and treat serious illnesses, hospital acquired infections and acts of abuse.
- Workers’ compensation. Plaxen & Adler, P.A. helps Silver Spring workers with assistance through every step of the workers’ compensation process. Helping workers is a priority for us.
- Social Security Disability. The laws governing SSD benefits are complex. Our lawyers can help you understand what illnesses are accepted, and provide thorough counsel and support throughout the claims process.
- Wrongful death. The loss of your loved one is deeply personal. At Plaxen & Adler, P.A. we focus on the lawsuit so that you can focus on healing with your family.
We have secured millions of dollars for our clients over the years; let us help.
Creating hope for injury victims in Silver Spring
Plaxen & Adler, P.A. fights for justice on behalf of injury victims in Silver Spring, Montgomery County and throughout Maryland. To schedule a free consultation with a Silver Spring personal injury attorney at our firm, please call 301.596.1133 or fill out our convenient contact form.
Plaxen & Adler, P.A.
|Monday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
Available 24/7. Night and weekend appointments are available.
- Plaxen & Adler, P.A.